Integrated Security – Renton, WA. Full Time
Integrity Networks, Inc. is seeking an experienced Senior Security Technician to perform technical security system design, installation and maintenance worldwide. Candidates must have at least three years of relevant experience in technical security systems and possess the ability to test and troubleshoot equipment, read schematics and maintenance manuals, solder and unsolder components, research parts availability and costs. The Senior Security Technician must be experienced with:
- Reading, interpreting, and drawing electrical, electronic, and electromechanical schematics.
- Reading and interpreting building plans (blueprints).
- AC power distribution systems, motor-generators.
- Motors, motor controls, disconnects, relays.
- Low voltage DC electronic systems / electromechanical systems.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Use, repair, and/or calibration of electronic test equipment – meters, oscilloscopes.
- Bench repair of electronic, electrical, and electromechanical equipment to the component level.
- Mechanical and electromechanical locking systems – electronic strikes, locks.
- Pedestrian and vehicular access control systems – door controls, vehicle barriers/arrest.
- Closed-circuit television systems (CCTV) systems – monitors, cameras, switchers
- Metal detectors – hand held, walk through.
- Radio communications systems, voice and digital communications networks.
- Intrusion Detection Systems – alarms, detectors, sensors.
- Public Address Systems – emergency notification systems, intercoms.
- Leading complex security system installation projects
- Supervising security technicians
This position requires travel at times. Position requires a minimum SECRET security clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Routine lifting of objects 50-80 pounds such as drills, conduit benders, pipe threaders, cable pullers, and other equipment related to the electrical trade.
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders; scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual tools/equipment, and operating office equipment
Typical assignments are frequently performed in both internal and external environments with a variety of weather conditions. Ability to work under extreme hot or cold weather conditions with exposure to dust or dirt is routine and may require the use of protective personal equipment (PPE).
Equal Opportunity Statement
Integrity Networks Inc. provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Integrity Networks Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Integrity Networks Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org